Android devices are very popular nowadays because of their mid ranging and quality everyone love to use them. Android OS is basically a Linux based operating system but when we talk about the issues most of the users are facing the big one of them is how to sign out from google play store. I was just surfing and I found many users have the problem with their play store account they were facing some problem like when they are trying to open google play store then the play store is not working or some authentication/sync or google servers problem so most of the users were have google play store related issues. This post is not useless because in google play store there is no option of log out or sign out. So users feel difficulty to signing out from play store. That’s why I have written this post about how to sign out of google play store account with these top 2 methods. If you face any type of problem comment below so let's start our post.
How To Sign Out From Google Play Store Account
I am moving towards my topic on how to sign out from google play store in android phone or tablet. Both methods are correct it depends on your choice that which you want to use.
1. Sign Our From Play Sore with Default Android Settings
This method is quite simple and easy if you don’t want to use any third party app to sign out your google play store id, then this method is for you. Google play store don’t gives us any option for signing out directly but you can do this by just tweaking settings.
Follow each and every step to sign out from google play store.
- From your android phone’s menu open the settings
- Scroll down and click ‘Accounts’ now when you scroll down to find the accounts tab you will see all of your device account list like google, Facebook, WhatsApp or any other which are you using. You just have to click on ‘Google’ like as shown in image.
- After clicking on the google, you will see your google account then tap on the account which you want to log out.
- When you click on google account the you will get setting for your account. Now go into options of that page and click ‘remove account’. Pop up will be shown for confirmation then again click on remove account.
- Now you have successfully sign out from your google play store account.
That all the process ends here now you have successfully logout from your play store account. If you are facing problem with this method so you can go with another method below.
2. How To Sign Out From Play Store Using Android Logout AppThis is different method from 1st one because with this method we can log out our play store id with third party android app. Let me tell you one thing there are plenty of apps available at play store and on Internet that can help you to sign out from google play store. So in this method we will use one of android app named Log Out App which you can download from given below.
- First Download the Logout app from Here.
- Install it in your phone and Open the app.
- After Installing and opening click on ‘ Log out all accounts’
- When you click this option this will logout your all account like google accounts, Facebook, WhatsApp every thing.
That’s it you have successfully sign out from google play store, well this is working method but one thing you should keep in mind while logging out your google play store id that logout app will log out from your all accounts like non google products. So first of all make a backup of your passwords and Emails of accounts which you have in your Phone.
So, you have successfully sign out from your google play store account and its very simple, but if you still facing problem with your google play account comment below. Our post how to sign out from google play store’ is ended here. Thanks for reading share this post with your friends to let them know because sharing is carrying J
Read More >>