How To Make Bootable USB Unbootable
- Insert bootable USB flash drive in your PC.
- After inserting, go to my 'My Computer.
- Right click on USB flash drive and click on 'format' option.
- A new pop-up will appear, now click the file system drop down menu.
- Select the option Fat 32.
- Now click on format button.
- Wait for few seconds and it's done.
It's very easy to make USB unbootable, after making it normal you can use again your USB as a bootable USB. Probably everyone uses bootable USB to install any operating system on PC because its easy, cheap (if you have already USB) and take less time.
In second method we use third party software/tool to make bootable USB unbootable, it's also easy to process with just a few steps you'll be able to make your USB normal, this method is for those who are still facing problem with formatting process, because sometimes it's not working and USB is just showing half of the total space.
- Download Mini partition tool in your windows PC.
- Install it in your PC and run it.
- Insert bootable USB which you want to make unbootable.
- In mini partition, tool finds the partition which is not showing by your USB.
- Right-click on it and hit the extend option.
- grab the space arrow to end as shown in a screenshot.
- Apply the changes and wait for few minutes and done.
Mini partition tool is premium as well as free, it has many advantages like it can solve all problems related to storage, partitions.